A delicate and rich sauce is perfect over any grilled white fish.
Author: Jessica Idleman
Recipe type: Dressings and Sauces
Cuisine: 4 Season
- 3 large shallots minced
- ½ cup ghee (toasted, clarified butter made from organic, unsalted butter)
- 1 (15oz) jar of diced tomatos or 2-3 seasonal organic tomatoes seeded and chopped fine
- fresh lemon juice to taste
- sea salt to taste
- Sweat shallots in ghee over low heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Add tomatoes; bring heat up to medium until tomatoes reach a simmer. Cover and reduce heat to low and stir occasionally for 2 hours. Drizzle over white fish or chicken.