Tomato and Avocado Umi
A summer staple in my home. This easy salad has only a few ingredients and combines in minutes making it a great lunch option for the office.
Author: Jessica Idleman
Recipe type: Salads
- 1 large tomato, seeded and cut into chunks
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 teaspoons of umi vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh mint or basil (optional)
- Combine tomato and avocado together and drizzle with olive oil and umi vinegar. Salt and pepper to taste. Fold in mint or basil if using.