Spinach and Egg Scramble
Another 5 minute egg dish that comes with your day's first serving of greens! This is a great week-day breakfast to rely on when you're on the fly.
Author: Jessica Idleman
Recipe type: Breakfasts
Cuisine: 4 Season
- 3 organic eggs
- ½ teaspoon of filtered water
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup of fresh spinach
- ¼ cup freshly crumbled chevre, grated Parmesan or raw cheddar (optional)
- Have the spinach and cheese ready by the cooktop.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of extra virgin coconut oil in an omelet pan or skillet over medium heat. In a small bowl, beat eggs together with water and salt until the eggs reach a uniform color. Pour into the preheated pan and slowly stir and fold the eggs until they start to congeal. When eggs are half cooked (still mostly runny), fold in spinach and cheese. Continue folding mixture over until eggs look completely cooked.
- Turn out onto a plate and eat immediately.