Green Bean and Potato Salad
Author: Jessica Idleman
Recipe type: Vegetables
- Dill Dressing:
- ⅔ cup white vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh or 4 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- ½ teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1½ lb fresh green beans
- 3 lbs small red potatoes (20-24), cut into quarters
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 4-6 green onions, chopped
- 2- 3 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- In tightly covered container shake dressing ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 400◦
- Roast potatoes on a cookie sheet for 20-25 minutes or until fork tender. Ten minutes into the cooking process, push potato quarters to one side (do not crowd them), and add the green beans. Cut green beans in half if desired before adding them to the cookie sheet. Return to the oven and roast until beans for another 10-15 minutes or until potatoes and beans are tender.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- In very large bowl, toss beans, potatoes and dressing. Add onions. Toss.