Avocado Ranch Dressing
The best replacement for ranch dressing EVER.
Author: Jessica Idleman
Recipe type: Dressings and Sauces
Cuisine: 4 Season
- ½ ripe avocado
- 3 tablespoons of organic full fat yogurt (regular or almond yogurt)
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup (or to taste) vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon of fresh chives (1/2 tablespoon of dried)
- ½ teaspoon of onion powder
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon of fresh dill (1/4 teaspoon of dried)
- juice from ½ a lemon or lime
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Blend first 4 ingredients together in a food processor, Add in spices, lemon juice and salt to taste. Stream In more broth to achieve desired consistency. Add less to use as a dip. Let stand for 15 minutes at room temperature for flavors to set.
- Will keep for 1 week in the refrigerator.