An amazingly delicious and versatile sauce. Try this on grilled chicken, any white fish, or use as a dip for cocktail shrimp.
Author: Jessica Idleman
Recipe type: Dressings and Sauces
- 1½ cups tightly packed fresh mint leaves
- ¾ cup tightly packed fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 Serrano chilies, grilled, peeled, chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Place the mint, parsley, garlic and chilies in a food processor and process until coarsely chopped. Add the honey and mustard and process until combined. With the motor running, slowly add the olive oil until emulsified.